Car Accident And Personal Injury Representation In Rhode Island
Robert V. Russo
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Falls
- Work Related Injuries
As one of the esteemed local attorneys from Robert V. Russo Law Offices, LLC, Robert Russo has been licensed to practice law for over 25 years. He graduated from Bryant University and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in Maryland at the University of Baltimore. During his time at the University of Maryland, he worked for the Department of Human Services Child Protective Division. Robert also conducted clinical work for the Maryland States Attorney Office Juvenile Division.
Subsequent to graduating from law school Robert was employed for Coia & Lepore, Ltd. in Providence where he focused on personal injury law. In 1997, Robert established his own firm and continues his practice with primary focus on personal injury, criminal defense, immigration, social security disability, and divorce.
Robert is a member of the Rhode Island Association of Justice, Justinian Law Society, Rhode Island Bar Association and admitted to the Federal District Court for the District of Rhode Island and the United States Supreme Court.
In addition to practicing law, Robert has been a member of the Johnston Town Council from 1995 to the present. He has served as President of the Town Council for the past fifteen years. The Town Council has afforded Robert the opportunity to be involved in a multitude of government issues including but not limited to zoning matters, school issues, tax treaties, budgeting as well a host of constituent services. Being a part of Government has afforded Robert the ability to look at problems, form various perspectives, and formulate solutions to issues confronting his clients.
Trust Robert to provide clients with thoughtful, thorough, and aggressive representation no matter how tough the case may seem. He'll work tirelessly to ensure that clients achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1990
- Bryant College, Smithfield, Rhode Island
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1987
- Honors: cum laude
- Rhode Island, 1990
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1991
- United States Supreme Court
- Academic Scholarship National Italian-American Foundation
- Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges & Universities
- Arthur A. Coia Esq.
- Frank Sparadeo Ph.D.
- Linda D'Amario Rossi MSW
- Armand E. Sabitoni Esq.
- Coia & Lepore, Ltd. in Providence
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- National Italian-American Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- Justinian Law Society
- Johnston Town Council, 1995 to Present
Current Employment Position